A site inhabited from Antiquity to the present day. Archaeological digs carried out mainly between 1922 and 1939 by Pierre-Martial Tauziac, under the direction of the Chief Architect of Historic Monuments, Jules Formigé, uncovered remains from the 1st, and 4th to 6th centuries, rebuilt in the Middle Ages. They belong to a Gallo-Roman villa with peristyle and inner courtyard, typical of southwest Gaul.
To ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities.
The monument is fully opened.